Dec 01, 2021
When the video is not playing, there are a few steps you can take to get it back up and running.
- Ensure you have clicked the Play button on the video player.
- You can try refreshing the video by clicking “Refresh Video” under the player on the right-bottom corner.
- Ensure your computer is connected to the internet by visiting another website that you know works.
- Ensure your internet browser (Edge, Chrome, Firefox, Safari, etc.) is up to date. You may check your browser version by visiting whatismybrowser.com
- Refresh the webpage and try again. Be sure to click the Play button on the video player.
- If you are still having issues, lower the bitrate of the stream. Access the Settings menu by hovering over the bottom right of the player and clicking on the wheel icon: You will see a menu that says “Quality.” Select a lower bitrate to improve your viewing experience.
- If you are still experiencing issues after completing the steps above, try using a different browser (we recommend Chrome or Firefox) or use a different device.